Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm a Mommy

When I was a little girl, I would always say that all I wanted to be when I grew up was a Mommy!  I mean, who could blame me?  I had perhaps the greatest example of motherhood possible in my Mom!!  My dreams came true unexpectedly and at a very early age.  My first son Anthony was born when I was 16 and still in High School.  I guess you could say that we really grew up together.  Although it was a very difficult experience having a child at 16, I wouldn't change my role as his mom for anything in the world!  It is a role I will cherish for all of my days.


Now, I am more blessed than I ever dreamed possible as a mom to 3 boys.  I know that being a mom is a very sacred calling.  I know that I was specifically chosen to be a Mom to these wonderful people.  Honestly, it is the biggest honor of my life.

Happy, Happy Mother's Day!  Enjoy your children and your role as a Mom today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment