Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life can be so SWEET...

Does this picture even need words?  My two boys at the Shark Reef Aquarium arm in arm checking out the fish. 
When I found out that I was pregnant with Jackson, I have to admit...I was Scared To Death!  I mean, Andrew wasn't even 2 years old and while we knew we would have another baby someday, I didn't think I was ready yet.  I thought that I would never sleep through the night again!!  I worried that Andrew would feel squeezed out and that he would not know of our love for him if another baby came along to take our time and attention.  But, someone else knew better and had a plan for this family.  I am so thankful not only for my sweet little surprise Jack, but for the friendship these brothers have been blessed with.  Sure, they argue and fight with each other until I am sure to go crazy.  But, I am also thankful that for every moment of fighting between them, there are SWEET moments too.

4 comments:

  1. surely a sweet moment, caught on film for those days when you need proof! ;o

    www.findingserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture those two make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Brotherly love at its purest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boys. I just love them to death. Savor the moment as I know you did. Andrew is a great big brother. Picture made me cry. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete