Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Easter in Pictures

Andrew and Jackson with their Easter Baskets

This is what happens when I ask them to pose for too many pictures!

    Handsome Anthony
Cute Rhiley and her momma Carrie
Andrew & Dylan enjoying their Easter Lunch of chips (& salsa)!
Sweet Jackson enjoying some chips too
Can you spot the eggs?
Gavin is ready for the hunt
Look at the concentration...as evidenced by that tongue!

Andrew filled his basket
Rhiley and her Daddy Jared
Andrew scored and found the egg with $5!!
Jack having a slight meltdown that he didn't find the Golden Egg at Grammie's house!
Oh, but he did get cash anyways!  That always makes him happy!

All in all, we had a wonderful Easter.  I am so blessed with the family I have surrounding me in my life.  All I can says is...
I AM THANKFUL

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Shelly!! and those cupcakes below look delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete