Monday, October 11, 2010

Neglect

I have been neglecting this blog.  When I started it, I promised myself that I would post something at least once every week, and I broke that promise a long time ago!  But, in my defense, we have been so very busy!  If you don't believe me...here is proof:

 Dirty toes and dirty fingers from playing outside and enjoying the late summer weather...


Discovering that they love riding roller coasters and turning their mouths colors with Italian Ices at the San Generro Festival...


 Playing Fall Baseball on the Redsocks and learning how to hit a baseball that the coach pitches...



Fun at the park in the lovely evenings...



 turning four years old and MUCH, MUCH more! 

We have had a busy and fun past few weeks and we are looking forward to more!  Now, if I can just find the time to do the laundry...




No comments:

Post a Comment