Thursday, March 18, 2010

25 Random Things About Me (as seen on Facebook!)



1. I adore being a mom to my boys. I always knew that being a mommy was my calling in life.

2. I love that I come from a big family and that it keeps getting bigger all the time.

3. I don't like tomatoes, but I love tomato products like ketchup and salsa!

4. I haven't liked butter since I was little and ate a whole cube plain.

5. I miss my sisters that don't live in Las Vegas anymore.

6. I am a little jealous of my sisters who don't live in Las Vegas anymore.

7. I was not surprised that my last baby was a boy.

8. My favorite kind of ice cream was Chunky Monkey until I developed a huge walnut allergy.  Now I love Mint Chocolate Chip.

9. I have been with my husband for 18 years.

10. We will be married for 12 years in May.

11. I will freely admit that as much as I love it, being a stay at home mom is harder than I thought it would be!

12. I will also freely admit that I wouldn't change my job of being a stay at home mom for a million dollars.

13. I am done having babies and I have mixed feelings about that!

14. I loved being in High School.

15. I love scrapbooking but don't do it often enough.

16. One of my favorite gifts of all time is my Wii Fit that I got for Christmas.

17. My oldest son is 20 and I had him while I was still in High School.

18. Almost 15 years went by before I had another baby.

19. I want to be a nurse and plan on going back to school this fall!
20. My favorite TV show is Lost.

21. I still watch every episode of Survivor and love it.

22. I recently started listening to Country Music. I said I never would!

23. I love to cook.  I used to hate it but now I love trying new recipes.

24. I would rather clean toilets than do laundry

25. I haven't sung in public for a long time. But I still sing loudly in the car! 

No comments:

Post a Comment