Monday, March 15, 2010

Coughs, Sniffles and Fevers...Oh My!!

Last week Andrew brought us home a wonderful gift from Kindergarten...SICKNESS!  Since that time, my house has been a cesspool of germs that are co-habitating with us uninvited.  How rude!  Andrew passed it to Jack, who passed it to me and I couldn't leave my dear hubby out so I passed it to him.  Do you know how you feel when you have a newborn and you have had maybe 5 hours of sleep in 3 nights and you are so completely sleepless that you actually shake?  That is how I feel today.  Thankfully, I am finally feeling like my cold is slightly better and maybe I will be able to sleep tonight.  That is if I can keep Jack asleep.  Oh boy!!!

My sweet Jackson.  Can't sleep at night, but passed out on the couch today!

I am so glad that today is nice outside.  I have all the windows open and I am hoping to usher those nasty germs outside where they belong!  Begone sickness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment