Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's a Beautiful Mess

When I take my showers in the evening, I usually use that time to think and go over my day.  I try to concentrate on the good that happened during the day, since by the time I get in the shower, I am usually pretty spent! 

Tonight, I was reflecting on how my sweet Jack was running a fever that ended up pretty high and took 2 doses of Tylenol and Motrin to bring it down.  I thought about how tomorrow I am getting new carpet installed in my living room and on my stairs (whoo hoo!).  Then Jack peeked his head around the corner of the bathroom and said, "Mommy, we are playing army!"  Well, as any mom can attest, it is a happy moment when two little boys are getting along and playing together, so I was glad to hear it!!

Then after my shower, I started to head downstairs to see what was going on.  My sweet hubby quickly shouts, "I told them you were going to be big mad!".  And this is what my wondering eyes encountered:


Does this look like an army to you?  Well, it is.  An army of every single toy they own.

Minus the legos.  I guess I should count myself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment